Aimrite - King Venom 3.0 Wetsuit
Spear West is an online spearfishing and free diving store based in Perth, Western Australia, bringing you the best brands at unbeatable prices. Whether it's rock hopping or blue water spearfishing you're interested in, Spear West can provide all the gear and training you need. In stock products can be collected from our warehouse, located in Osborne Park, or can be delivered to you. Although we are not a walk in store, a time can be arranged if you have any questions or wish to inspect or try on any of the gear.
The warehouse is generally unmanned so a telephone call an hour prior to arrival will be required.
The King Venom wetsuit is thin, light, 2-piece, zipless and streamlined wetsuit. It is made from 100% CR Yamamoto Japan neoprene (Grade 39), laminated with Impermeaflex and lined with open cell making this wetsuit comfortable, warm, ultra-supple, durable and unrestrictive. This wetsuit goes well with any ocean climate allowing you to dive in freezing cold waters (albeit for a limited time) and keep you cool and comfortable in warm, tropical waters which can reach 31°Celcius.
- Impermeaflex™ Lamination
- Yamamoto High Density Freediving Grade 100% CR #39 Neoprene
- “Green” 100% Chloroprene
- Super Flexible Open Cell
- King Venom Camo Sublimation Dye
- Twin Yazbeck Locking Clips on wider Beaver Tail
- Unisex sizing
- Wetsuit thickness: 3mm
- The elbows, knees and seat area of the jacket are screened with an abrasion resistance Polyurethane proprietary mix for increased protection
- Zipless jacket and high waist trousers
- Built-in hood designed for optimal breathing comfort and neck movement
- Built-in thick cushioned and slip-free spear gun chest loading pad for maximum ease and safety
- Face seal, wrist cuffs and leg opening areas are lined with SmoothSkin